Indoor Herb Garden
Easy and Simple !
Indoor Herb Garden
The Hydroponic Herb Garden is a great way to grow your own herbs and micro greens indoors. This clean and compact hydroponic system takes up minimal space and it looks good too. It is hassle free and allows growth all year round.
- Grow your own herbs indoors all year round!
- Indoor herb garden now ships with automatic timer!
- Baby Spinach
Watch Kerry’s Explanation Now
– Ayanda 2017
– Tracy V 2017
– Sandy G 2018
- Hydroponic herb garden
- Made to be indoors and will produce plants all year round
- The perfect way to grow your own herbs as plants can control their own water absorption
- Each unit comes complete with a built in LED grow light with timer, a basin body with two planting pots, 2 planting covers, an add water indicator, a power indicator, plant growing medium, and fertiliser
- Seeds not included
- Great for anybody who enjoys healthy cooking and fresh produce
- Easy to use and maintain with full instructions included
What seeds can I plant in my Indoor Herb garden ?
- Basil red rubin
- Baby leaf salad
- Bloody sorrel
- Lemon Balm
- Lettuce Seurat
- Lettuce Descartes
- Lettuce Lollo Rossa
- Lettuce LolloBiondi
- Mustard red giant
- Parsley Italian
Where can I buy refills for my Indoor Herb garden?
We recommend changing your Grow Media after every second harvest for optimal performance.
Where can I buy Fertiliser ?
The Hydroponic System Explained
The herb Garden is based on Hydroponic System:Wicking
Wicking is one of the easiest methods of hydroponics. The concept behind wicking is that you have a material, such as cotton, that is surrounded by a growing medium with one end of the wick material placed in the nutrient solution. The solution is then wicked to the roots of the plant.
This system can be simplified by removing the wick material all together and just using a medium that has the ability to wick nutrients to the roots. This works by suspending the bottom of your medium directly in the solution. Vermiculite or vermiculite mixed with Leca .