Reusable Sprout Bag
How to Sprout ?
Remove the shredded paper from the bag – recycle please !
Remove the packet of seeds from the bag.
- Sterilize your bag by placing it in boiling water for 5 minutes – hang up to dry.
- Remove seeds from the packet and soak for 8-12 hours.
Rinse seeds well after soaking – place into the sprout bag.
- Dip the bag into a bowl of water for about 30 seconds then hang/ place in a well ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Keep your bag moist by rinsing the seeds twice a day morning and evening.
On hot days rinse more often if needed.
- After 3-5 days you are ready to harvest.
- Grow your own Sprouts.
- Ready to harvest in 3-5 days.
- Fresh,Healthy & Delicious!
How to clean the bag ?
- Turn the bag inside out , rinse in hot water and air dry.
Watch Kerry’s Explanation Now
– Helen 2021
– Anelda 2020
– Adri 2018
Microgarden products are designed to be highly productive, sustainable, and energy and space efficient.
- Reusable sprout bag
- Includes 50 gm lentil seeds
- Grow your own sprouts again and again
- Fresh, healthy and delicious
- Ready to harvest in 3-5 days
- 50 gm of seeds yields approximately 130 gm sprouts
- Perfect for your kitchen or when camping
ALL YOU NEED IS THE BAG AND YOUR SEEDS !
- Sprouts are healthier and easier to digest than beans themselves.
- Sprouts contain higher quality and concentrations of vitamins and minerals than beans.
- Home sprouting is super economical.
When are Sprouts ready?
The average sprouting duration’s 3-5 days , depending on the bean type.
The beans become sprouts as soon as a small root emerges. If you want longer sprout , just leave the beans in the bag for more time and make sure to keep the bag wet.
What can you Sprout in a bag?
Sprout any whole bean .
Legumes and grains recommended for sprouting are : mung beans , black lentils, chickpeas ,all type of beans ,spelt and more.